- Establishing congregational prayers and carry out other religious activities that are open fully to men, women and children.
- Practicing principles of moderation, tolerance, inclusiveness and conflict avoidance within the structural limits of the Quran and Sunnah in order to create unity among Muslims.
- Arranging educational programs for all members of the family.
- Promoting joint action among Muslim organizations of the Greater Houston area.
- To develop outreach services that will offer relief services for those in need, such food, clothing, basic medical services and shelter referrals.
Our mission is to encourage people of all ages and ethnic groups to learn and develop their knowledge of Islam, to bridge the gap between the communities by providing the necessary resources. To serve and engage Muslims by promoting the progressive values in accordance with the Quran and Sunnah. We will work to enhance and improve the respect and cultivate our identity in the community with special consideration for the cultural diversity in the city of Houston and surrounding areas. We seek to improve and develop the skills and well being of our members and our programs to benefit the wider community.
- Excellence through individual and collective diligent effort
- Teamwork uniting us with a common vision even when there are different opinions
- Commitment to fulfill our duties
About Masjid Al-Ihsan (Sen Masjid)
Masjid Al-Ihsan (Sen Masjid)
We provide a place where everyone can gather together to learn, reflect and worship. Women and men, children, the young and the old all joining in creating a united community and nurturing harmony between Muslims and the wider community. Our purpose is to serve the cause of Islam and help the Muslim community specially our youth to practice Islam as a way of life according to the Quran and the Sunnah of prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).